Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finding History on Amazon

I thought I would share my personal joy! I just hit the jackpot on Amazon. Through a random search for local books I came across a fantastic find (and at a great price). I can not wait to see what historical notes of worth may be mentioned in this book. The book was printed in 1958 for the Centennial Celebration of the Incorporation of the town of Bay St. Louis, Ms.
Bay St. Louis Mississippi 100 Years (1858 Celebrating 100 Years of Incorporation 1958)

 I often check Amazon as well as several other used book sites for old and sometimes rare books on local history and family genealogy. Through the years I have come across many wonderful books  that I have been able to add to my library.

A few of my favorite online used book sellers: 
Amazon
Alibris
AbeBooks






No comments:

Post a Comment