Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Finds- Mississippi Genealogy & History Network

I love discovering new sites that will further my research. This evening I was doing a random surname search and came across this site called Harrison County MSGHN. Which is part of the  Mississippi Genealogy & History Network. The site contains indexes for marriage records. Which is great news for those researching Harrison County families! There are also many other links to explore.

You can search other counties in Mississippi as well by going to the main page or by visiting the bar that contains the links to neighboring counties. It even provides links to the neighboring parishes in Louisiana, through the Louisiana Genealogy & History Network.

Guess I know where I will be spending my time tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment