Thursday, July 13, 2017

Today in my Tree

Royce Julian Ladner was born in 1938.
He was the son of Ola Moise Ladner and Azelia Marian Ladner. He was an educator for Long Beach Schools, and was a very gentle soul, and a devout Catholic. My children loved going to his house when they were small because he raised goats and the kids could go out into the field with the goats. He always remembered their names and asked about them whenever we saw him. Every summer we would get together at his house where his brother who lived in Georgia would come to visit and all of us would gather. It was always a great time with food family and my favorite part, family stories. Even of my own family since my great aunt had been married to his elder brother.
Happy Birthday Uncle Royce
We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment