Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Researchers Beware

Beware that out there may be lurking a person who is also researching the same line as you are. Gasp! I know absurd idea  right? This person may suddenly come across your information and just as suddenly accuse you of stealing it from them because after all they are the only ones to have this information, and how dare you not source them!

Yes, seriously this happened to me. Strangely twice by the same person in a matter of 6 months. Apparently they forgot the first time they accused me and then after being set straight and everything was made nice they decided to come back again with the same said accusations that were cleared up previously. This time telling me they have found pertinent information but as punishment they will with hold this information from me. Gosh thanks!

I prefer to find my own pertinent information any way, more fun and challenging that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment