I loved the old piknik program, but sadly it is gone. However several of the piknik folks got together and made a new site with many of the same features called, Ribbit. It is a free site.
Here is what you do: Log into the Ribbit site or use the link above.
- First you will need to go to make a collage.
- Select collage
- Next select color choice (note there is a small box to the left that you can click to change the colors)
- Click done
- Next under Basic Edits select crop
- Crop to size choice (mine is 8x10)
- Next go to Frames, located on the top bar (that is if you want a frame)
- Select your frame or border
- You can change the color and thickness
- Select Text, located on the top bar
- Now you can play with the text and change colors
- Save and Share